RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Sunday, January 06, 2008

How 'Bout a Shave?

To all the people who declined my invite to see Sweeney Todd: You missed out, my friends. I saw it today...alone. Sure, it would have been nice to have someone next to me to grab onto during the bloody bits (and ooh, were there a lot of bloody bits!), but I hid my face with my hands just as well.

I loved it. I want to have a Sweeney Todd party. Everyone will wear black and grey, and there will be fake bloody body parts all over. I'll have the party at a house where there's a fireplace, and we'll have a big roaring fire going. The room will be dark, and we'll eat dinner by candlelight. The cuisine? Meat pies, of course! Shaving cream and razors as parting gifts.

Bwah ha ha haaaaaa! J'you like to come ova for a cuppa tea, Love?

No comments: