RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

I can't believe in two years it will be the year 2010. That will be amazing. That said, I feel like this year is going to be my year. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel in settling my dad's estate (i.e. when your dad owes money to the IRS, hire a lawyer). I've found the perfect pair of underthings for these cold New England winters (Sahalie.com, search for footless tights, $12), and almost every pair of shoes on my shoe rack is six months old or newer. The last of my seven student loans will be paid off in a couple of months.

I turn 40 this year. I can't wait. I'm having a huge bash, complete with all my favorite dance tunes, a fancy dress, and a tiara. And about 150 friends. Woo hoo!

As a friend of mine recently said, "2008--it's gonna be great!"

No comments: