RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Becky Home-Ecky Scores a Touchdown!


Not for nothing, but I just did something so creative I had to take a picture and write a post about it. See, I'm going to a Super Bowl gathering on Sunday (and, btw, I just learned that "Super Bowl" is, in fact, two words, not one), and I wanted to bring something for dessert.

What do I think of when I think of dessert? Oatmeal creme pies! So I made a little football out of an oatmeal creme pie by cutting off the sides and adding icing. See how freaking cute??? And if you put them all on a clear glass plate with a grass place mat, it's just so perfect for a Super Bowl gathering!! The one pictured is my first one, so they're bound to get a little neater by the time I make all twelve.

I might have to make Tom Brady cards or something. GO PATRIOTS!!!

2 comments:

Pumpkin Cupcake Queen said...

ADORABLE! I'm making groundhog day cupcakes on Saturday! I'll blog them!

Anonymous said...

I lurve it!

B to the r to the i to the lls!

The glass plate and grass placemat take it over the top. Touchdown!