RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Friday, February 15, 2008

Marc, he's in!

Some people want to be talked about in my blog and will either say it outright (Why haven't we ever been in your blog?) or drop a major hint (Marco, Marco, Marco! You never mention my son...). Usually, I post about things I've actually seen or heard. In the interest of keeping friends and getting a raise voted on by parents at my parent cooperative preschool, I will tell you a story about another one of my adorable kids.

Calder is special because he was the first kid to actually request "Rock Lobster" after I introduced it to the group, and he makes like a shark instead of the lobster I demonstrated. This boy thinks outside the box.

Here's a funny thing he said, told to me by his mom: He said, "Mom, I need chopsticks because I have chopped lips." What a great quote! Wish I had heard it from his mouth, but alas, it was told to me. Lately, Calder's all about Star Wars. Maybe I'll hear something good about Dark Vader and the Life Savers.

No comments: