RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Friday, February 22, 2008

Lllooosssinnggg Steeeaaammm...

Here's what my piles look like now. Oh god. On the couch is what I need to go through, the white wastepaper basket is for things to be thrown away, the cardboard box has paper to be shredded and recycled, the table has a pile that I'm going to put back in a box, and on my armchair is a pile of papers to put in my work file.

I'm finding papers that I needed when I returned from Japan, and letters from former Japanese students. I came back from Japan in 2002. I'm finding condolence cards from my dad's passing in June. I've sent out one postcard I got for a friend four years ago, and an article for another friend I clipped last year. Better late than never! My fingers have that yucky dirty film on them.

Johnny Cash has been replaced by Prince. I'll get lots of work done listening to songs like the one that's on now, "Pussy Control." In the chorus there's a guy who shouts, "Vagina!"

I'm going to wash my hands.

No comments: