RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Unbelievable TV

It's Saturday. I'm watching TV. You will not believe what is on.

I'm watching this show about designer shoes. There's this fitness class at Crunch to show you how to work core muscles so that you can walk in heels better, because of course you should still wear heels, even though they wreak havoc on your feet. And at the foot doctor, they can inject the balls of your feet with little pillows so it won't hurt as much when you're walking in your Manolos, using the same stuff women inject their lips with to get fuller lips. Oh my god.

And then there was a commercial for the Clear Blue pregnancy test. I am not kidding when I say this was the tag line: "The most advanced technology you will ever pee on." And they show a stream flowing on the stick. I am not kidding. I'm still in shock.

Turn on the TV for the most mindless entertainment there is. I can feel my brain cells shrinking...

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Ewwwww, I'm sorry, but the whole pee thing is just wrong!!!!