RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Testing Pics


Right now I'm trying to figure out how to post pics with my new iMac program. If you're reading this, it worked. Here are pics of my new system vs. my old system. What a difference!

Btw, I found out yesterday that the "Mac rumors" were true, and they came out with new versions of Macs. That means that I could have gotten the computer I have now with that DVD more memory thing. Whatever, I'll do all that next time. No regrets (well, maybe like a little tiny bit of regret, but not much).

Correction: This is not a pic of my new system vs. my old system. It's a picture of NYC's finest, near 34th Street. Scary!!!

I couldn't find my newest pictures. I figured out how to get to my "rolls", at least, which is more than I could do the other day. I'll keep playing, and figure it all out eventually.

1 comment:

SabineM said...

YOU WILL LOVE IT!
and don't worry, they always come up with newer and better, every time you buy a new computer, PC or MAC!