RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Seen on TV

Readers, be warned: When school starts next week, I won't be blogging as often. It's just that I've had the whole month of August off, and I've spent many hours of it in front of the tube. You won't believe what I just saw.

Eyelash implants! Tired of buying false eyelashes? Eyelash glue irritating your eyes? Want thicker, fuller eyelashes for only $6,000? With this surgery, they take hairs from the back of your head and implant them in your eyelids. They grow, so you have to trim them once in awhile. Years ago, this procedure was only sought by trauma patients, but now anyone can get it done!

I will say it right here, I am vain, I admit it. I am very satisfied with my looks, and I guess I should count myself lucky. I don't pluck my eyebrows, I don't get anything waxed, I don't go to tanning booths. Please commit me the day I say I want hairs from the back of my head to be implanted into my eyelids!!! I prefer to beautify myself by spending hundreds of dollars on tattoos.

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

The idea of hair for eyelashes makes me laugh because I have curly hair. Would that give me curly eyelashes? Would I have to dye my hair to match my eyelashes? That is just wierd!