RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Monday, August 27, 2007

Organic Schmanic

Listen, I know you're supposed to buy organic. I know it's better for you not to eat pesticides and growth hormones and you're supposed to go to the Farmer's Market and Whole Foods and be all crunchy granola and healthy.

But you know what? That stuff doesn't last! God forbid you should decide to eat a healthy organic salad two days in a row and then decide to go out for two days because you are a popular single gal. God forbid, because you might go back to your organic salad fixin's and find that your grape tomatoes are liquid mush and your organic baby spinach leaves are brown and squishy. It's so disgusting, it makes me not want to buy organic sometimes.

(insert maniacal laughter here)

Ah bwaa haaa haha ha...look what I had for a
snack yesterday, hahahahahaha!!!

Take THAT, all you health nuts!

(by the way, I did buy nonfat yogurt and string
cheese at Trader Joe's today; I'm not that unhealthy).

1 comment:

SabineM said...

Haaaaaaaaaaa I know what you mean!
But still healthy for u!
Sorry crazed over here in my neck of the crazy woods....
School starts on Wednesday and I have to look for an outfit to please Oprah! What is a girl to do!
I owe you a phone call sorry!