RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Collection Contest


There's this contest going on blogs, and this is my entry. While I collect many things, I have chosen my cat whisker collection as my favorite one because it is the most unique (even more unique than my dead insect collection).

A few years ago, I didn't even know that cats lost their whiskers, but one day I found one, and I've been collecting them ever since. I have short ones, long ones, black and white. Once you know what to look for, it's pretty easy to spot them. They're all over! I think they're cool because you can see that the part that sticks in the cat's face is pretty strong, and then it just gets more delicate towards the end.

One day perhaps I'll do something with my collection, but for now I keep them in a plastic baggie. Enjoy!

3 comments:

SabineM said...

Ok that is almost weird! ;-)
Is this through the Scribbit blog!
Did you enter? I think you should win with this "strange" collection!

Scribbit said...

That is really the most unique collection I've ever seen!

Ice Cream said...

Ha ha ha. I love it!