RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Monday, August 27, 2007

The Ideas Just Keep Comin'

I was just lying in bed thinking about Montecore, when I had this amazing idea. What? You don't know who Montecore is? Duh, he's the white tiger who either nearly killed or saved Roy Horn, of Sigfried and Roy, a few years back. I say nearly killed or saved, depending on how you view the incident.

Anyway, I was wondering how both Montecore and Roy were doing, and then I thought of this great idea, that is sure to be a hit with the networks. It's a show called Update, and it gives you all the updates from the hottest news stories of the past. Whatever happened to Montecore and Roy? How's that girl doing who was abducted and kept prisoner for eight years in Europe? (insert story you would like an update about here). It would start with a clip of the original story, and then an update. People could write in about stories they would like to hear about. I think an hour long show would be good. Not for nothing, but isn't that a good idea for a show?

If anyone who reads this has any connections, let me know, and we'll share the profits. And if this show comes out soon without any connections, you saw it here first.

No comments: