RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Friday, August 24, 2007

Post #200!!!

Woo hoo, I'm on post number two hundred. Man, I got a lot to say! I'll use this post to tell a little story of something that happened to me in my kitchen earlier this summer.

I was pouring sugar from my big jar into the sugar bowl, and some of it spilled on the kitchen counter and the floor. Sugar mess is yucky; wet and crunchy at the same time. All I could think of was the ants that would come marching one by one...I finally got it cleaned up and was late for work.

Later on that day, I was getting the garbage ready to take out. I was dumping some uneaten spaghetti into a bag, and, lo and behold, half of it didn't make it into the bag and spilled all over the counter and floor. Oh my god, two nasty spills in one day, I couldn't believe it. I was so upset and frustrated...you guessed it, I ran and got my camera to capture the moment. I haven't had a major spill since then, fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Are you kidding? Two spills a day is a minimum for me. I refuse to even mop until I have at least 20 spills (otherwise I'd be mopping everyday). But I will give you this, sugar and spagetti sauce are some of the worst things you can spill on a floor. You should have topped it off with dropping a raw egg. Now THOSE are nasty to clean up.