RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gone Today


Well, I did it. I showed Anthony a bunch of pictures, and he cut it like I said I wanted. But you know what? I don't want it anymore! I look like 1980's Vidal Sassoon! It's too preppy. It's not funky. It's not edgy. I don't like it.

I called up a bunch of friends, and Sophie was just in the neighborhood, so she came over and gave me her honest opinion. She loves it. She says it frames my face and makes me look brighter and not like a teenager, which is what I used to look like.

Now Liz is on her way over. I have great friends.

Okay. Liz loves it, and her daughter, who is 7 said, "Nice hairdo!" If my hair passes muster with a 7 year old, I think I'll be okay. It's been 4 hours. I'm getting used to it. I guess it's not so bad. Comments? Comments?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wwwwooooowww. great pics of you!

D to the B

Anonymous said...

WHAT A HOTTIE !

SabineM said...

FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
WHo is Anonymous??

Kari Whitney said...

You look awesome! Yeah! you did it.

If you still want edgy go for a few highlights.

xacerb8 said...

If you want super-edgy just keep the front that long and go for that funky mushroom-cap look in the bag. You know, where it's really short.

I think it looks great. It's a real "style," not just a hair cut.

Highlights would be a great addition, I agree.

snobbyblogger said...

I don't know who anonymous is, but thanks!