RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day Two of Haircut Newness. I'm learning some things.

I like my hair the day after I wash it. It falls flat, and it shrinks a little. When I had long hair, it wasn't that noticeable, but with this cut, it really is. It doesn't look so poofy.

My hair is flippy and flirty. And so light!

When I do wash it, I have to blow dry it a certain way, or the style looks all wrong in the back. It shouldn't really matter too much, though, because when someone is looking at you walking away, it's not your hair that they're looking at, if you catch my drift.

I don't hate my hair anymore. I can see myself like this for awhile.

Hair responses so far:

I love it!
I love it!
Nice hairdo!
Hey, Pageboy!
I llllllllllllove it!
It looks good, actually. (this from a friend who was against the haircut in the first place)
It looks better than what you had before!
[blank stare] (this from my cat)

No comments: