RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

How to Leave a Comment

My friends always tell me they don't know how to leave a comment, or they think they have to sign up to leave one. Not true.

Here's what you do: First, click on the bottom of the post where it says, "comments." Next, write what you want under "Leave your comment." Sign it if you want me to see that it's you. Then go down to where it says, "Choose an identity." It will already be on the Google/Blogger choice. Click on Anonymous, then click "Publish your comment."

All done! Now, go leave some comments. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

comments, comments, comments, comments...Love, Aim

xacerb8 said...

I figured out how to leave a comment on my own. There should be some kind of Campbell Award for that.

Anonymous said...

Hey lady, this is the first blog I've ever read. Enjoyed talking with you at Gwen's party. I guess I need to listen to some Prince, soon. Liked your photos. Simple and very elegant.
-The Music Guy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.