RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Back to the Travel Post

11/26/07

On the way back to Boston, I took a flight from Santa Barbara to LAX on one of those tiny planes that holds about 40 people. The one flight attendant announced that that would be the last flight of that particular plane, and then they were taking it out of commission. Great. Could they get one last flight out of the ol' clunker? I could have done without that piece of information. TMI! Turned out to be an unremarkable flight, thank goodness.

Two celebrity sightings at LAX. Saw Jack Black standing in line ahead of me at Burger King. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to always have people looking at you and pretend that they're not looking at you. How uncomfortable. I tried not to stare too much.

A little while later I saw John C. Reilly coming out of the Hudson News store. He brushed right past me.

Random airport photo:

No comments: