RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Monday, September 22, 2008

Recycle Guilt

Question: If I switched to using a canvas bag for grocery shopping, where would I put the cat shit?

See, my bathroom is way too small to put the cat litter box in, so it's a ways from the litter box to the toilet. Consequently, I scoop the litter box contents into a plastic bag and throw it in the trash. Easy, no mess, no smell.

I use paper bags for recycling the newspaper and other paper that I shred.

I suppose I can buy brown paper lunch bags for the litter; we'll see. Till then, I'm trying hard not to feel guilty every time I go to CVS.

2 comments:

Kari Whitney said...

You can buy biodegradable plastic bags from petsmart!

xacerb8 said...

Or ask co-op parents to bring you their plastic bags! They get to feel virtuous and so do you.