RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Wham! It's George Michael! Part 3


I forgot to tell you what GM was wearing. He wore a black suit with a black V-neck tee shirt underneath. I kept waiting for him to change into jeans, cowboy boots, and a white tee shirt, for his big "Faith" number, but he didn't, which was really disappointing. He only changed outfits once, and for one song. He came out wearing a state trooper outfit, and I couldn't really understand, but later I did some research. He did a song where he makes fun of the incident where he was busted in a public restroom by an undercover cop. I think that was why he did the whole cop getup, for that song. He looked hot. If I were a gay man, I'd be all over him like white on rice!

I'm telling everyone I know: take 3 minutes and 99 cents, and go to iTunes and download "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by George Michael. Oh, and have a box of tissues handy. Oh my god, if I was the person he was singing that song to, I think I'd just melt into the floor. When they say on American Idol you have to "feel the song", this is what they are talking about. This man has the most beautiful tone to his voice.

I am obsessed with George Michael. Prince, there's room in my heart for many hot singer/songwriters, calm down.

No comments: