RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Friday, November 30, 2007

Random Celebrity Thoughts

I just watched The Top 50 Grammy Performances on TV. Great show. When they showed Melissa Ethridge singing right after her chemo, with her bald head and primal scream, I cried, just like I did when I saw the performance the first time.

I don't care what anyone says, Michael Jackson is a fucking genius.

And I don't care what my friends say, Celine Dion has a beautiful voice.

And I really miss Whitney Houston.

I love when a singer is doing a solo and suddenly a choir appears and belts out the rest of the tune with the singer. I think I was a Baptist in a former life.

Prince and Beyonce's duet in 2004 made it to #7 on the list.

Know who made #1? Greenday's "American Idiot". Hmm, have to think about that one.

More randoms:

I hate Katie Holmes' new hairstyle, with the bangs. But it's sort of amazing how now she looks exactly like Suri.

I have been wondering for weeks now, what is Nicole Kidman's natural hair color? I cannot stand the color it is now.

Thoughts?

No comments: