RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Never Thought I'd Say It

I hate when people say, "There aren't enough hours in a day!" I think people are too busy in their lives and they don't take time to stop and do nothing. I am good at doing nothing. I take naps, I watch TV, I sit for many minutes with my cat on my lap and just watch her.

Lately, however, I have found myself thinking, horror of horrors, that there aren't enough hours in a day. I have a running list of things I'd like to or need to do. This is new for me. I think it has something to do with my father's death in the summer; I haven't felt the same since. No matter what age you are, not having parents puts you into a new bracket of life. It sucks.

I'm going to California for Thanksgiving. I'll be there for a week, visiting my cousins. One cousin asked if there was anything I'd like to do while I was there. I told her I'd like to do nothing.

No comments: