RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Post # 500! Peek-a-Boo at the Nail Salon

For my birthday last April I got a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure at a nail salon that I had never been to, and it's now my regular place, though not for the reason I'm about to describe.

If you want a free peep show, you'll go to this nail salon. There's a woman who works there who leaves little to the imagination when choosing her salon attire. The day that I got my free pedicure, she was wearing a skirt that was so short you could see her underwear, a cute little green lace thing. She dresses like she's on her way somewhere fancy...depending on what your idea of fancy is. She wears high heels, short skirts, and midriff shirts.

The other day when I went to get a manicure, it was chilly, so I was curious to see what she'd be wearing. She did not disappoint. She had on sweat pants--but not your mother's sweat pants, oh no. These were pink low rise sweats, and her purple thong, complete with a tiny bow in the middle, showed at the top of her waistband.

I wondered what the boss was thinking when I saw him catch a glimpse of her bow, but then I noticed what he was wearing. He had on a polo shirt with martini glasses embroidered all over it, and he had a gold ring the size of a small acorn. Just another day at the office, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gotta go with you next time.

- D to the B