RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Small Town Charm?

One great thing about living in a small town is that you see people you know every day, and it really feels like a neighborhood. I'm constantly running into kids and parents from my preschool, those who attend now, or those who went ten years ago.

One not so great thing about living in a small town is that when you're at an arts festival you might run into guys you've gone on one or two awkward dates with. I managed to elude them yesterday, but I know I'll see them at Starbucks this summer. I'll just grin and bear it.

2 comments:

xacerb8 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs Small Town said...

Hi,

Interesting how similar small town life can be around the world! Often it´s great, but sometimes it can be a bit annoying then it comes to people you just want to avoid…

/Sara Eriksson (from Sweden)
Welcome tom my blog: Smalltownstyle.blogg.se