RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Masochistic PT!

My PT Shellie is moving, and so my last day with her was last week. She filled in my night appointments with Peter, who is the owner of the PT place. I thought Shellie was tough. Compared to Peter, Shellie looks like a PANSY.

Oh my god. Peter did what I originally thought PT was, with me lying down, and him stretching me. He should have announced before he started, however, "I will now bring you to the brink of hell..." He had me put my left leg on the floor, with my body lying on the table (can you picture this?). He then proceeded to push my right leg up, while saying, "See? See how tight this is?

Yes, Peter, I see...rather, feel how tight that is. Jeez. He told me the good news and the bad news. The good news is that my "problem" can be fixed. The bad news is that it will take 6 months of diligent stretching. I will work in my stretching with Steve at the gym.

I'm going back to see Peter tonight. Seems I have a touch of the masochism bug.

No comments: