RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

High Hells

I'm trying to break in my heels so I can wear them to my birthday party next week. They go well with flannel rocket ship pajamas, don't you think?

I think that high heels have got to be the stupidest invention known to humankind. Put one on your foot and feel your toes squish together in a most unnatural way. Then stand up, and feel all of your weight shift to the ball of your feet. Next, try to walk. Kind of hard, isn't it? They are so ridiculous, and yet...attractive to the eye. I like to look at heels, not wear them. When I was posting this photo and I named it, I accidentally pressed the "l" twice, so it came out "hells." That name is far more appropriate.

I've had these shoes on for approximately 12 minutes, and I can tell you right now, I will last about a half an hour at my party. I'm bringing my slip-on Mary Janes to change into.

Gotta go; I feel a corn coming on.

1 comment:

SabineM said...

Heels must be invented by MAN! It is the worse invention ever. I HATE it, but I do have to admit a woman looks sexier in heels! But when I put them on I CANNOT wait to get them off!
NICE JAMMIES!