RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hey, everyone has their quirks.

So you know how I have this TV crush on Keith Morrison? Well, the last time he was on Dateline, I recorded his voice on my voicemail so I could make my friends listen to it and see how great he was. Thing is, I haven't really gotten around to the part where I make my friends listen. Sometimes, when I'm checking messages, I listen to the sample I took. It's a perfect sample of Keith's voice. He says,

"______ and her brother were under strict orders to ride the bus from school, walk the 200 yards from the bus stop straight to their country home, here at the edge of the woods.

Lock the door, do homework, until parents come home from work. Madeline always called home to make sure all was well. Which was why, when her son answered the phone, she felt that strange dread creep down her veins."

I love that I have a recording of Keith Morrison's voice (that will, alas, be automatically erased in four more days), but is it weird that I have it? And that I listen to it? And that I tell everyone about it?

1 comment:

SabineM said...

I really need to watch Dateline. I have no idea who you are talking about.. and I do watch Dateline. So I am sure I know who he is