RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Sunday, October 14, 2007

WHOOPS!

I just made a $450.00 mistake. Instead of writing a check in as $450.00, I wrote it in as $12.00. I was wondering why I had so much money in my account. Oh well, I'm independently wealthy, so it actually doesn't make a difference to me. NOT!

"Uh, excuse me, Therapist? Yeah, it's me, Alex. Um, could you do me a favor, and not deposit that check I wrote to you yesterday? Yeah, thanks. I should be okay in a week or so. Thanks. Yeah, I'll see you next week. Yep. Okay, bye."

Thank goodness I just bought that huge box of Special K. I'll be eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of the month. And knock off that pesky 5 lbs. while I'm at it!

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Ug! I used to do that too and it was never fun trying to fix it. Enjoy your Special K.