RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

JT Obsession

I'm on a Justin Timberlake fix right now, ever since my friend Courtney gave me his lastest CD and we saw his concert on HBO. He's a smooth dude, for sure, and his songs are so dance-able and sway-y. And that falsetto! Oooh!

He can get a tad corny with the lyrics, such as,
"You cheated girl, my heart bleeded girl..."

But he makes up for it by sounding like he's got a Baptist church choir backing him up. Save me, Jesus!


(note to Prince: this in no way reflects any loss of love for you, my dear Purple One)

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

Can't say I'm a fan of either but I LOVE LOVE LOVE JT when he dresses up as a puffy food guy in the SNL skits.

SabineM said...

OH A, ME TOO! I don't know what it is! He is like 100 years younger then me and I saw him on Oprah and I was drooling! HE is soo talented, so sexy, etc.. I think I am back to my Prince days!
:-)

SabineM said...

what when was he a puffy food guy on SNL/ How did I miss?