RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Close Your Curtains


Look! A Peeping Tom!

Okay, so it's not a tom turkey, I don't think.
There's a family of turkeys in my neighborhood.
They usually travel around in a pack, with two females and about thirteen chicks. There's also
a male somewhere who likes to hang out near
the Dunkin' Donuts, I've heard. He likes to
direct traffic.

I was surprised to see this turkey by herself, but I figured that maybe she was scoping for a new location to move the fam.

After I took my shot and kept walking, I saw a blind man walking down the block with his seeing eye dog. I warned him that there was a turkey about five houses down, so in case his dog went crazy, he'd know why. He politely declined my offer to help him cross the street. I wished him luck and went on my way. I do love this little town.

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

What a quaintly surreal kind of day.