RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Productive Day

I had the morning off today, and I made the most of my time. Here's what I did today:

8:30 am--Went to Starbucks with a friend. Egg & sausage sandwich, tea.

9:00 am--Walked off my sandwich instead of taking the T. Went to post office and mailed a photo that I had promised to a friend 3 years ago. Got a mail order for a print I've wanted for a year.

Walked to the hardware store and bought a lamp that I've wanted for only a week.

Back home. Vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen. Ate lunch.

2:30--Walked to Coolidge Corner. Dropped off pants to get a new snap. While waiting for snap, went to frame store and chose a frame for a painting I've had for almost a year.

3:00 pm--Picked up pants and went to get allergy shots.

4:30--Taught English. While talking to kids, drank fresh apple cider and ate fresh pumpkin pie supplied by the mom (the family had just gone apple picking).

5:30--Left the English lesson with a dinner packed for me by the mom: Mexican food, Japanese style. White rice, topped with chili, lettuce, cheese, and salsa. Yummy!

7:30--Blogged, finishing just in time for tea, dessert, and The Biggest Loser.

A wonderful, productive day!

2 comments:

SabineM said...

WAIT YOU FORGOT TO SAY: at around 1pm I emailed back and forth with Sabine regarding her deleted comment and the fact that she wrote nude instead of nice!
;-)

Ice Cream said...

It just goes to show that it isn't how fast you do things, just that you do them.