RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Sunday, October 07, 2007

A New Taste Sensation!


Yesterday I was at a cafe with some friends. We walked into the place, and one of the first things we noticed were these mondo muffins. We knew we wanted to try them.

Turns out they're a creation called donutmuffins, which is a combination of, can you guess, a donut and a muffin. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined such a perfect combination.

They came hot off the grill (?!?) with a side o'butter. The consistancy was exactly like what you would imagine a donut and muffin put together would be like. The outside was encrusted with a cinnamon/sugar mix, and the whole thing was so delicious I had another one today. I plan to walk 38 miles tomorrow to burn off my sins of the weekend.

2 comments:

SabineM said...

oh my that actually looks really yummy!!! And I like neither. I am a bagel girl! ;-)

Ice Cream said...

Can you ship some of those to seattle?