RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sleepy in Brookline

I finally figured out why it is that I've been napping so much!

I haven't worked out since the end of April, and I think that's what's done it. They say that working out gives you more energy, and I never understood that, but now I do. I do one or two activities and am ready to lay down. Steve and I haven't been able to work out a schedule this month, and with my bum knee, we were taking it easy anyway. I'll save some dough, find out the results of my MRI (that's another post in itself), and start up again next month.

And then zip around and leave the napping for Saturdays!
I'm looking forward to having more spring in my step. Till then, enjoy the tee shirt one of my kids was wearing the other day. It's from Japan. Want to see more amusing examples of English? Check out Engrish.com.

No comments: