RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's On Tonight?

I am so bummed. I get the Boston Globe delivered to my house every Sunday. I read most of the paper, but the original reason I subscribed was because of the TV Weekly insert. All of the shows for the week are clearly laid out. I can scan, highlight, and know every night what I'm going to watch.

Last week there was a message printed at the top of the TV Weekly. As of next week, the TV Weekly insert will cease to exist. It said something along the lines of "if you want a weekly TV listing, buy our newspaper every day or get a subscription to TV Guide". Dammit! I don't like TV Guide, even less now because they made it huge; it looks like a magazine. I don't like scanning on the TV to see what's on. I like to hold the paper in my hand and highlight. I might be forced to get a subscription.

Yes, I am a TV addict. So sue me. There are worse things.

No comments: