RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Another Day at the Gym















At the gym today it cleared out, so I had the opportunity to have my picture taken for my blog. Here I am during a typical workout. Well, actually, it's not so typical. Today was a light day. I was taking it easy; I mean, this plus yoga five days a week can do a number on you if you're not prepared. And those vitamin injections the substitute trainer has been giving me? Wow, they make me feel so...energized! And strong! And a little angry sometimes, but life isn't always a bed of roses, now is it? I'm gonna go hit someone...I mean, hit the hay. Good night, grrrr!

1 comment:

SabineM said...

wow, you are not going to beat me up when you come out are you?
You are getting too strong for comfort