RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Unavailable--That's the Way I Like it

Okay, so I'm getting a lot of comments from friends about my Bob post. I want to know how this crush is similar to other crushes I've had, and...whatever happened to Michael Phelps, you ask? Summer is over, and he's dating a cocktail waitress. Hey, I always go for the unavailable guys!

Anderson Cooper--gay (this is confirmed, yes?)

Keith Morrison--married, and age inappropriate

Michael Phelps--dating, and age inappropriate

Bob Harper--gay?

I like the TV relationship. You get to admire and swoon, say whatever you want, and they don't talk back. And you can turn them off when you're done. Perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Shelby?? Better I hope.
Careful with the imaginanary boyfriend thing, I met this guy and use to call him my "imaginary boyfriend" just joking around with my friends and we ended up together for four years.

xacerb8 said...

Anderson Cooper is gay? No!!!!!!!

I've never heard that!