RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sugar Shock!


Oh my god, I did it again. What is it about me and spilling sugar? And the funny thing is, I was on my way to get a healthy snack. I was going to pull down my container of almonds when my hand flicked the sugar bowl spoon, sending the sugar bowl cascading down, spilling sugar mostly all over the (thank goodness) empty dish drainer. It hit the floor too, making that terrible crunching sound I detest. I emptied the kitchen and cleaned it up. Made me want to throw everything in my house away. All the surfaces are constantly cluttered!

I was so frustrated by my spill that I forgot about the almonds and ate a Little Debbie's snack cake instead. More on that in a new post...

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Ooooo, I hate cleaning up sugar. The worst was when I came out of the shower (still wet and wrapped in towel) to find my Monster Man FLINGING sugar ALL over the kitchen. I had to walk in bare wet feet across the floor to stop him and pull him out of the sugar bucket.