RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Monday, September 10, 2007

Another Great Idea!

I was just shopping at Trader Joe's, thinking, "I live by myself, I don't need six onions in a bag or two quarts of grape tomatoes", and suddenly I had an epiphany: Make a new section at the supermarket called Single Aisle. That's where you find food packaged in small containers, enough for one, perhaps two if you get lucky. Your food wouldn't go bad after non-use, and who knows, you just might meet that special someone shopping in the same aisle!

2 comments:

SabineM said...

you have trader joes' in your neck of the woods? I LOVE TRADER JOES"!
EvEN I don' buy six onions!

chris erdman said...

there is a song that is quite appropriate this time of year (and on the disc we made you, i think) called Christmas Rapping by the Waitresses and it is about this subject exactly....