RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Meet the Neighbors!

Everyone knows I'm into pop culture and have a subscription to People magazine; I'm up on what all the celebs are doing. Recently, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and their children moved to New Orleans. My dear friend Emily, who also lives in New Orleans, thought it would be funny to play a trick on me.

She got her 5 year old daughter Ramona to call me up. "Alex, Alex, I have a new friend! I had a playdate with a boy. His name is Maddox!" Of course, I got all hyped up. "What is his name, Ramona?" "Maddox! Maddox!" Ramona gleefully cried. She was laughing, and I thought she was so happy to have this new friend. Oh my god! I totally fell for it.

Ha, ha. Emily got on the phone and broke the news that I had been played. She had worked with Ramona for 20 minutes on what to say.

Good one, guys. Say hi to Brangelina for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay tuned for stories about Apple Martin. :)