RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Meanwhile, Back in Mayberry...

I'm back home in Brookline now. My friend Hiro and I went into the AT & T store to see if they had sold out of the new iPhones. We walked in and saw one of Brookline's finest standing near the door. I asked him if he was always there, and he said no. I asked him if he was there for the iPhone, and he nodded. I couldn't help it, I said the first thing that popped into my head: "Fucking A!" Seriously, I should be happy that I live in a town with so little crime that they can dispatch officers to the local AT & T store to deal with a fucking promotion, but I had to shake my head. Two ends of the police spectrum from NYC to Brookline, that's for sure.

1 comment:

SabineM said...

did u get an iphone?
here is the word in the Mac world. Wait for the 2nd or 3rd generation. They will work out all the kinks and improve it!
So I have been saving my $$ but will wait. 2nd generation will come out around Sept/Oct

:-)
Bean