RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Butterflies in my hair







Hey Y'all,

I have so many stories, but I'm not in the writing mood these days, so you'll just have to bear with me. Here's a few pics of butterflies I took while at The Butterfly Place in Westwood, MA. I went with a Canon camera club, and we got the place to ourselves for two hours before they opened. I announced to the group that I had a fear of butterflies (they're so unpredictable!) that I was hoping to get over. Thank goodness the butterfly people turned down the heat for us to make the butterflies less active. Most of them just stayed still.

Later, the sun came out, and some of those beautiful giant blue ones started flapping around, and I swear they were divebombing me on purpose! One guy kept saying, "Watch out for that one, it has fangs!" Hey, I just don't like flappy things flying unpredictably around my head, can you blame me? Anyway, guess I had a small story in there after all. Enjoy the pics. More stories to come!




No comments: