RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

6 weird things about me

My friend Sabine just "tagged" me somehow to post 6 weird/quirky things about myself. Click on "What's New With the Munshis" on the right column to read her blog. I'm not going to tag anyone else, but here are my top 6, since there are many more...

1. I only eat food in small bites. This means I cut everything up into tiny bite-sized pieces, including muffins. For example, first you slice off the top, then cut that into 8 pieces, then you cube up the bottom. Eat the bottom first, because you save the best, the top, for last.

2. Like Sabine, I too only sit in a restaurant facing outwards so I can see what's going on. The only exception to this is that sitting in a booth trumps sitting outwards.

3. I collect cat whiskers and dead bugs.

4. I love to clean lint out of things with a Q-Tip or a toothpick, like the hair from brushes or the vacuum.

5. I dislike the sea; visiting it, eating things from it, or reading about it.

6. I brought in a hairball from my cat to show my preschool kids and passed it off a science lesson.

2 comments:

SabineM said...

:-)
You are strange! Just kidding!
Thank you for posting!

Pumpkin Cupcake Queen said...

You DO NOT dislike the sea! I have pictures - remember?