RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Barack Sings a Love Song

When President Obama was elected, I made a big deal of it at school. I prepped the kids and made sure they knew who he was. Every once in awhile I'll show his picture and ask who it is, just to keep it fresh in their minds.

I was excited when I got a taped call from Barack Obama, asking me to vote for Martha Coakley. I saved the message, and have played it for the kids so they can hear his voice and know that Barack Obama called me!

The other day at school I was playing random songs. "Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley came on, and I told the kids who it was. I played the CD a few times, and when Elvis came on again, I said, "Now, who is this again?"

Lucas replied, "Barack Obama!" Guess I shouldn't quiz the kids too often.

1 comment:

C - Log said...

Don't let Fox News get ahold of this story! You'll be their top story for a whole month: "Preschool teacher indoctrinates children in Obama cult of personality."