RANDOM THOUGHTS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS

Friday, August 04, 2006

More Shelby Positions



This is called Hide Face.
It's pretty self-explanatory.








This is Measure. When she sleeps like this I always want to take
measuring tape and see how long she is, because she's fully
stretched out and she looks so long! She's scared of tape measures, though, so I never measure her.










This is Tummy. I hesitated to put
this picture up, because it's not the
most becoming one of my precious feline,
but it is one of her positions, so up
it goes. Sorry, Shelby. Mommy won't
give you so many treats.









Last but not least, this is my favorite position. It's called Slug,
because to me she looks exactly like a slug, a blob of fluff and fat.
When Shelby is in the slug position, it means she's in
a very deep sleep. I never disturb her when she's in Slug.

You may have noticed that all of these pictures were taken
in the same room. It's the bathroom, one of her favorite
places to rest. Good night, Shelby, sweet slug dreams!

1 comment:

EMS said...

Sumner and Ramona are going to love this entry.